A biotech company was looking for advice in Marketing (Global & Local), Business Start-up, P&L Management, Business Turnaround Management, Business Development & Licensing.
- Business Diagnosis
- Market Access strategy/opportunity
- Support in Health Economics, Research Strategy and Funding
The company has in-sourced the expertise to manage all specificities of support activities, improved its business model to benefit from economies of scale and invested in process implementation.
Key Success Factors
- Network of all stakeholders (companies, research centres and universities) involved in innovative R&D projects and/or skills development in the field of health biotechnology and medical technologies.
- Sector knowledge
- Ability to lead and engage teams in strategic projects
- Access to the Belgian ecosystem
We support Health Economics, Research Strategy and Funding Canvas through:
- startupstudio.be, our start-up studio that provides a specific framework and secured environment for disruptive early projects in Life Sciences & Technology
- Alliance Management
- Access to a network of all stakeholders involved in innovative R&D projects and experts in biotech and medtech.
- Partnerships with BioWin (the Health Cluster of Wallonia) and CER Groupe (a Belgian Registered Research and Excellence Centre)